Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Back from Europe, Kick Off Sunday coming soon!

So I spent two weeks in the Netherlands for work, and I'm glad to be home. Don't get my wrong, the country was nice, but it's football season here!

The 1st official Purple Pride Ponderings will be up sometime after the game on Sunday. Here's hoping its got a positive vibe to it. For now, here's a couple of quick hits:

- Looks like the Quinn will be the starter for the Browns. Oh they are so sneaky - it's the Browns, don't care who's at QB.
- The Williams Wall will be playing this Sunday for sure.
- Adrian Peterson is The Sporting News' third ranked player in the NFL. Seven Vikings made the top 100.
-Former Viking QB Daunte Culpepper shows some refreshing class upon being dubbed the backup in Detroilet.
- I did not win the Star Tribune's Fan Blogger for this season. Oh well, their loss, I still have this - and no one reads it!!! Sigh.....
- Brett Favre is a Viking.......lol, just kidding.

Check back and I'll post anything of interest leading up to the game, and perhaps a game preview if I'm up to it.

No comments: