Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Lack of PPP

I'm slacking big time on the Purple Pride Ponderings for the Steeler game, but for good reason. I work in IT Support for Entegris in Chaska, MN and have been covering the graveyard shift for a co-worker who unfortunately lost his Grandfather late last week.

My biological clock is all screwed up and the only time I've had to write is for a Best of 2005 article I'm putting together for JustPressPlay.net. Not sure yet if I'm going to write a PPP this week because of all this. Besides, it will just be old news that everyone's had the chance to digest over a few days.

I will say this real quick about the game though. I was very displeased in the way the offese only scored three points off of four trips inside the 20. That is uncalled for, no matter what defense you are playing against. Brad Johnson was just horrible and showed what he truly is - a 37 year-old backup.

Congrats to the Steelers, now here's hoping the Vikings find a way to sneak in as a Wild Card team because the Bears took care of business against the Falcons so there's no way to win the division now.

No comments: