Friday, December 02, 2005

What's this Blog about?

Welcome everyone, this is my first entry so I thought I would take the time to explain what my blog will be about.

As you can tell by the title and address, I'm a die-hard Vikings fan. I started writing a weekly article called Purple Pride Ponderings last season and posted them on KFAN's Rube Chat (kfan.com) and sportsrumormill.com

Since then I've established a following of Purple Pride faithful and decided to make a blog dedicated for my article.

But that's not all I will discuss here. I will also cover many other aspects in sports and my other love, Video Games.

So there you have, check back often as I like to ramble on......err, ponder that is. I'll post my Purple Pride Ponderings from this year this weekend with the new one next Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet