Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dark Tower Flash Game

Being a big fan of Stephen King's Dark Tower series and having some free time at work, I started googling for some Dark Tower wallpapers to put on my work machine.

As I'm sifting through all the images that google puked out, I come across the image in this post. Recognizing it as a game I loved to play as a kid, I clicked on the link and came to find their is a flash version of Dark Tower, an electronic Milton Bradley game created in 1981.

I was so thrilled to see this as I was looking for this game in a retro game store a while back. I did find one that day, but they wanted $500 for it. No way am I gonna pay that kind of money for a 20+ year old electronic game, for nostalgia's sake or not.

For those not familiar with this great game, give the links above a click and check it out. For those that are familiar with Dark Tower, well, you may not have made it past the links.

No comments: