Wednesday, January 25, 2006

World of Warcraft Wednesday

Not an eventful week at all for me in World of Warcraft. As a matter of fact, I'm still just a lowly level 28 Mage, but should ding 29 tonight.

I just get flustered with all the quests I always seem to have and most of them chain together with others. I did a series of quests in the Darkshire area and then all of a sudden had to start going back and forth between Stormwind and Darkshire to finish that chain. It's rather annoying I tell you!

I've played 98% of my time solo and am in dire need of groups for many Dungeon runs I need to complete. I'm part of a Guild but I don't know anyone and hate to ask them so I just throw out a LFG (looking for group) and the Quest title. Don't always get the replies I hope for. Anyone have any suggestions?

Congrats to Server Medivh for being the first ones to open The Gates of Ahn' Qirai. The server I'm on (Kargath) is sitting in 58th place and only has 58% of the resources needed.

If you haven't seen it yet, Penny Arcade has a new comic featuring World of Warcraft which can be viewed here.

I know I said I would finish with a screenshot from my play time during the week, but my Photoshop needs to be re-installed and I've been too lazy to do it this past week. So here is another user submitted screenshot from the official site to tide you over. I promise to rectify the Photoshop issue this week.


No comments: