Saturday, January 21, 2006

New Member of the Family!

Alright, I'm not one to get personal on my little Blog here, but today was a special day so I'm going to post this anyway (don't worry fellow geeks and sports rubes, I'll still be ranting on with the usual after this).

Early this morning, my little sister had her baby little girl - Gracey. Since I know my father and grandparents are down South and didn't have the opportunity to be there today, I thought I would post the pictures we took. So here they are Dad, Randi, Todd, Tracy, Grams and Gramps, enjoy and talk to you all soon! (click the pictures for the full thing)
















Congratulations Rick and Jenny!
You did well, I think this one's a keeper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Big Bro! Only a day old and Gracey is already getting publicity!!